Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday Part 3 and 4

This will be a short post as I am sitting in my office and getting ready to leave for 3 weeks!  My birthday celebrations continued on Wednesday at Lunch.  Thomas my site mate and I have the same birthday.  The English teachers took us out to lunch at the Day's Inn.  A Western style sea food buffet!  It was delicious!  Sushi, Chinese food, Spaghetti, Broccoli, fish (minus the bones!!).  The teachers brought some wine and we toasted and ate way to much.  Listening to a live band play easy listening music.  Misty, Amanda, Faye, Emily, Candy, Lucy, Lydia and so many others came. Thomas was the only guy.  The entire English teacher population is all women at our school.  We ate, way too much, and enjoyed the company.

Thursday was the silver lining.  Dinner with Kaylee, cake at my house, and then late night KTV.  I rocked out to many songs, including "I just had sex!"  My favorite thing about KTV is when they do not have the video they will just film white people doing things.  Aqua's "Barbie Girl"  is to a film of white people at an amusement park.  Very funny.  Around 3am I turned around to realize I was the only still in the room!!!  Home to sleep off my stupor!  Waking up at 7am to let my friend Kirsten in!  Then back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers